Skip to main content

Pay your California Child Support bill

Skip to main content
Fry's King Soopers Smith's City Market QFC Ralphs
Gerbes Bakers Dillons Pay Less Fred Meyer

When you want to pay your California Child Support, use Money Services to get it sorted quickly and easily.

Our payment centers at Ralphs stores are an easy way to pay bills while shopping for groceries. Our long hours include evenings and weekends, so when you want to pay your bill, we are open.

Pay your California Child Support bill

You can choose to use cash or a debit card to pay your bill. Bring along your payment method and case identifier number to your chosen location as well as the relevant Receive Code.

Find your closest Money Services at the Kroger Family of Stores with our store locator tool. You can pay by cash or debit card, with just a small fee. Make sure you bring the child support details so there’s no delay in processing your payment.

We’re here to help you pay your bills and offer great promotions and discounts through the Shopper’s Card* too.

Why use

Use Money Services for an easy and convenient way to pay your bill.

It saves time

  • Pay your bills and shop at the same time
  • Drop in anytime to pay your bill, including evenings and weekends

It saves you money

  • No mailing costs to pay
  • Collect Shopper’s Card* coupons and save with Fuel Points

Find a

Search by state, city or ZIP code to find your local Money Services.

Pile of US Dollar Bills


Our store assistants are happy to help you make child support payments in California.

If you need help with managing your child support or finding your Receive Code, contact the California Department of Child Support directly.

California Department of Child Support: You’ll reach Customer Connect on 1-866-901-3212


In the Golden State, child support payments are made to the California Department of Child Support Services, which passes money to the custodial parent. It is the government’s responsibility to decide how much should be paid and when, using factors such as income and childcare arrangements.


  • MoneyGram

*Not available in all locations. See a store for details.

This retailer is an authorized delegate of CheckFreePay Corporation, Fidelity Express, Firstech, MoneyGram and Western Union pursuant to Chapter 151 of the Texas Finance Code, Subchapter E, Conduct of Money Transmission Business.

Kroger engages in the money transmission and/or currency exchange business as an authorized delegate of MoneyGram® Payment Systems, Inc. under Chapter 151 of the Texas Finance Code. If you have a complaint, first contact MoneyGram® Payment Systems, Inc., at 1-800-MONEYGRAM. If you still have an unresolved complaint regarding the company’s money transmission or currency exchange activity, please direct your complaint to the Texas Department of Banking: 2601 North Lamar Boulevard, Austin, TX 78705-4294 1-877-276-5554 (toll free)

Back to top of page