Skip to main content

Make an Arizona Child Support payment

Skip to main content

Arizona child support payments can be made in a quick and easy way at your nearest Money Services. You’ll find us in Fry’s and Smith’s across the state – and we’re open evenings and weekends, for your convenience. Use our store locator to find your local Money Services.

You can make your payment using cash or debit card. Our friendly team of associates will be able to assist you once you’re in store, helping to avoid the need to call a child support office.

It’s often no issue to make Arizona Child Support bills if you’re out of state. In many cases, the law allows Arizona to act as though both parents live in-state.  Usually, child support payments stop when the child turns 18 – but may continue after if the child is disabled or is still in high school. Money Services can also send payments between different states if needed.

How to pay

Head to your nearest Money Services with the correct payment amount (including fees) along with your case ID/number and cause, docket number or Participant ID. You’ll need the Receive Code 14649 to make your payment. You can pay Arizona Child Support by cash or debit card.

Making an Arizona Child Support payment

Money Services lets you make payments to Arizona Child Support in a quick and easy way.

It saves time

  • We’re open at evenings and weekends for convenience
  • Make a payment while shopping in Fry’s or Smith’s

It saves you money

  • Payments are normally delivered in 2-3 business days
  • You won’t need to pay postage

Find a

Search by state, city or ZIP code to find your local Money Services.

Arizona Child Support

Just ask our team of associates for help if you have any questions about paying Arizona child support with Money Services. But here’s how to contact Arizona child support directly if you need help or are unable to pay child support.

Arizona Child Support help: or call 1-800-882-4151


Arizona child support looks after the needs of children across the Grand Canyon State, with payments made until a child is 18 – or 19 if they’re still at high school.


  • MoneyGram

*Not available in all locations. See a store for details.

This retailer is an authorized delegate of CheckFreePay Corporation, Fidelity Express, Firstech, MoneyGram and Western Union pursuant to Chapter 151 of the Texas Finance Code, Subchapter E, Conduct of Money Transmission Business.

Back to top of page